Penmaenau Farm is a purpose built function site which hosts many spectacular events throughout the year.
Penmaenau has great camping facilities including “proper” showers with hair drying sockets, regularly cleaned toilets ,
indoor catering and seating area, indoor bar and entertainment stage.
Disabled toilets & showers are available on-site.
Penmaenau Farm site regulations
* Strictly NO dogs or other pets are allowed, guide dogs by application.
* Foodstuff & beverages must be kept to the campsite unless purchased from the venue.
* A Strict 5mph Speed Limit applies throughout the site.
* Please camp wisely and not obstruct fellow attendees vehicle access. We reserve the right to ask you to relocate on the campsite if you are causing any form of obstruction.
* You understand that the field signposted ‘Antares’ is to have NO white light used at night. This is a RED torch light field only to ensure the highest quality observing for Astronomers as possible. Please be mindful to have the items you need already out of your vehicles when observing to avoid having to open car doors excessively during the night, please use duct tape over indicator lights to block out the light if need be.
Please be mindful that there will be possibly be children present looking through scopes, so control of expletives would be appreciated!
* Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
* Any person causing a public disorder will be evicted from the site. (our eviction policy will be displayed).
* No open camp fires are allowed.
* Farmyard and private farm residence are strictly out of bounds.
* Please keep the site tidy and litter free at all times including toilets and shower facilities.
* Solarsphere Festival will not tolerate littering. Please keep your camping area clean and tidy. In addition to littering being an offence and disrespectful it is also a fire hazard. We reserve the right to remove you from the festival site if you fail to comply.
You are expected to be decent human beings, contribute to keeping the venue tidy and set a great example to other festival goers by packing all of your belongings away at the end of the festival. Do not leave rubbish or other unwanted items lying around. There are rubbish bins you can dispose of items you do not want, and due to there not being recycling facilities on site, please take your recycling home with you if you wish to recycle. Free rubbish bags are available from the ticket office, you will need to ensure you have collected any extra rubbish bags by 3pm on the SUNDAY of the festival.
* Please respect the countryside and each other.